Glam Camping – Glamping in QueenstownQueenstown, New Zealand
About this listing
Go glamping in Queenstown!
Glam Camping is located just a short drive from the centre of Queenstown, New Zealand. Set in a beautiful scenic spot off the beaten track, secluded and surrounded by mountains. Escape the hustle and bustle and get back to nature!
Glam Camping offer 2 Lotus Belle Canvas tents. Each luxury tent is over 5 metres wide at waist height with a 3.2 metre centre pole. There is indoor lighting and cell phone charging provided by a 12v solar power system. There are solar fairy lights and rechargeable lanterns to add to the off grid experience.
Our bedding uses NZ wool and feather technology.
- A comfy Queen bed with fine linen
- A feather/wool duvet, coverlets, blankets and alpaca wool pillows, sheepskins
- A games box and books
- A selection of T2 tea, Jed’s coffee.
- Gas BBQ and cooking facilities.
Guests can cook for themselves or enjoy a number of catering options including a personal chef. Order your groceries ahead of time. Consider our welcome cheese platter.
At the front end of the Out Back trailer a large door opens upwards to provide a kitchen area with a gas hob, sink with hot water and food prep area. Dine at an outside hardwood table or inside the tent. Perishables are kept cool in a quality icebox which is resupplied with ice, regularly.
- A full selection of pots, pans and cooking utensils.
- A selection of platters and serving dishes, crockery and cutlery.
- A BabyG gas Weber BBQ for grilling with a hood for baking.
- Basic cooking supplies: foil, paper towels, oil for cooking etc.
Inside the self contained solar and gas powered Out Back trailer, a few metres from your tent, a hot shower (not a 10 minute one!) and flush toilet. A mirror but no hairdryer!
Guests are free to explore Moke lake and the surrounding area. We suggest watching the sunset with a glass of wine from the comfort of your bed. Don’t forget your camera, the view is unbeatable. I recommend downloading a stargazing app as there is little to no light pollution to spoil the sky.
- Outdoor weather proof chairs
- Hardwood outdoor table
- Outdoor solar lighting
- Luxury towels, face cloths and body wash
Our camp sites are 7 km up a gravelled road (which is suitable for 2WD vehicles but a 4WD is preferable)
Booking With Glam Camping, Queenstown
Our prices are $390/night apart from;
- October 14th – 31st October – $330/night (NZ$)
- March – $330/night (NZ$)
- 20th December – 10th January – $490/night
- ID: 18988
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 1:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Luxury Tent
- Nightly: £165
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Room 1
- 1 Queen Size
- 2 Guests
- Free Parking
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes