Stay organised with all your bookings across multiple platforms.
Use iCal synchronisation to ensure that your availability calendars are all updated – no matter where else you are listed!
Import and export booked dates across various vacation rental sites including Airbnb, HomeAway, TripAdvisor – even your own website.
Reduce extra administration by linking up all your availability calendars.
Customise your prices according to your seasons, as well as set minimum booking nights.
Have complete control of your listings within your own dashboard.
Manage every aspect of your property listing from 1 central location;
1. Add and edit listings.
2. Update booking calendars.
3. Use the internal messaging system to communicate with guests.
4. Manage your owner profile with the option to add social media handles so that guests can follow you directly!
Decide which booking form works best for your business!
Option 1: Request To Book Form
– Availability calendar integration – no more enquiries for dates that are already booked!
– Accept or decline a booking from within your owner dashboard. When you accept a booking your calendar dates will automatically block out (and if you have activated the iCal sync all of your availability calendars will update automatically across each platform you are listed with).
– Communicate with guests via the internal messaging system.
– Collect verified reviews for your property.
Option 2: Contact Form
– A contact form for guests to enquire directly to the owner about any availabilities. The best option if you prefer to communicate with guests outside of Unique Sleeps and send them through your own booking system.
We want to make sure all the listings on Unique Sleeps are true to our name!
While it is impossible to list out every type of holiday/vacation rental that is suitable for Unique Sleeps, we’ll try to give you an idea;
– Any glamping properties; safari tents, yurts, tree houses, shepherd’s huts, gypsy caravans, airstream caravans, retro caravans, eco pods, wigwams, tipis, cabins etc
– A one of a kind unique building/structure.
– In a wow factor location.
If you are in any doubt please do not hesitate to get in touch and ask us before you list your property.
The first step is to choose your listing package above and follow the payment process. Once your payment has been received you will be taken to a listing completion form to fill out all your property details. Once this has been completed your property will be live on Unique Sleeps within 48 hours.
The more details you can provide to potential guests the better!
We don’t restrict your contact details, in fact, we encourage them – we want you and your guests to get to know each other, it’s the best way to build up trust on both sides.
With that in mind we allow the following contact details on either your listing page or owner profile page;
– owner telephone number
– property social media handles (currently Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram)
Manually updating loads of individual availability calendars is no fun.
Thankfully you don’t need to do that with Unique Sleeps!
Each listing has the ability to sync your availability calendars together using iCal.
If you have listings on other platforms (Airbnb, Homeaway, TripAdvisor, even your own website) you can keep all your availability calendars up to date.
Even if your properties are at different places, you can still sign up for one of the multi property listings.
Each of the properties must be run by the same owner/manager as only one set of contact details can be set to each package.
We currently allow up to 24 photos.
Please make sure they are of the highest quality. We reserve the right to remove any photos that we consider to be of poor quality.
The minimum photo size is 1440 x 900 px.
Please do also ensure you have the rights to post any images to Unique Sleeps.
From time to time we will use images submitted by owners to promote individual listings and area guides. This might be across social media platforms, this website and newsletters.
Absolutely! Videos are well received by potential guests.
We currently accept the following formats;
YouTube, Vimeo, SWF and MOV.
No, this is completely optional. You can even remove the map from your listing. Just let us know when you are adding your details and we will make sure it doesn’t show.
Yes you can. In your owner dashboard you can add as many custom price periods as you need to. You can also include minimum night stays.
Yes. Currently you can upgrade to a featured listing – for an extra £xx per week your property will show above standard listings.
We are working on providing more packages to provide you with the option for more visibility across our social media platforms and newsletters.
If you don’t see your property type in the drop down list when you are adding your details please get in touch. We are always happy to consider adding more types. The same goes for amenities and facilities.
Yes, we love guest reviews and encourage them! Only guests that have stayed at your property are allowed to leave a review.
We like to provide potential guests with the peace of mind that all listings on Unique Sleeps are genuine. It is for this reason that we take the extra steps of requesting verification.
In some locations around the world owners are required to have a license to rent out a property legally. In these cases we will need to see any license numbers and/or certificates.