Thank you for using the Unique Sleeps platform!
We take your privacy very seriously and are committed to protecting any data you choose to share with us.
This policy explains what data we collect, what we do with it, how we store it, and how you can contact us about any personal information held by us.
What information do we collect about you, and why?
In order to use the Unique Sleeps platform it is necessary for us to collect certain data from you.
When you register for an account on Unique Sleeps, whether as a property owner, or a guest, we may need to ask for certain information about you, this could include;
- Name, email address, telephone number, address, profile picture.
- In addition, in order to verify your identity, we may collect additional information to provide authentication.
When you visit the Unique Sleeps website we may collect the following data;
- Your visit to uniquesleeps.com via cookies which could include IP address, mobile carrier, location information and operation system.
We may store records of communication between us and you. This could include;
- Property enquiries and booking requests
We may analyse any information collected in order to improve our platform and the services we provide.
Please see below details of any third party scripts that run on Unique Sleeps. These third parties may also collect information, please review their privacy policies;
- Google Analytics (https://policies.google.com/privacy)
- Facebook Pixel (https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation)
By using the Unique Sleeps platform and services and when submitting any data to us, you confirm that you are 18 years of age or above.
It is our goal to always use the highest levels of privacy and security with your personal data.